Prayer Call Replay “Passover and The Mystery of The Threshold Covenant” – April 16th, 2022
The concept of Threshold Covenant was very familiar to the Hebrew people in Egypt at the time of the Exodus, but is completely unfamiliar to most Christians and even Messianic Jews today.
In this teaching you will learn:
- The true meaning of the Hebrew word “passover” (Hint: It doesn’t mean to skip over the house and not enter!)
- Why Lot said he would prefer to give the evil men of Sodom his own daughters before he would allow them to touch two strangers in his home.
- Why a Greek Olympian was received through a breach in the wall rather than coming through the city gate.
- Why a thief in Yeshua’s day would never enter a house through the front door as Yeshua stated in John 10.
- Why a conquering king was always received by placing the blood of a sacrificial animal all around the front door of the house.
- Why on the wedding day a groom traditionally carries his new bride over the threshold in his arms
Web Sites of Interest & Additional Resources